Saturday, March 28, 2009

Coffee, is it bad for your health?

CodazziAmericanCoffee2
CodazziAmericanCoffee2 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I am a coffee drinker, but since the time that I started drinking coffe (some 24 years ago) till now, I have always made my coffee cup very light. That means even if I drink 10 cups a day, it wouldn't kill me. How is that coffee I'm drinking? Well, if you knew how a tea color is, make it 2x, or 3x at most, and that is how concentrated my coffee is.

----------
Drink to a healthier you?
----------

And I've never drank too much coffee (more than 4 cups a day) at anytime ever since. As they say, balance is always the key. Not too much, not too less. Strike the balance. Especially for "black coffee".

Anyway, I saw this very informative article from Yahoo! Shine. Want to read it? Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment