Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Currently doing spring cleaning

22-April-2015


Hello everyone!

Please allow me some time to do a bit of spring cleaning on my health blog. It is almost 7 years now since the day I started this blog, and during the SARS, H1N1 and dengue pandemics, and many others, there were a lot of articles that I posted, copying from online news sources.

This resulted in paragraphs improperly formatted, aside from small, small things, which warrants cosmetic alteration. Especially now that the medium we use is no longer just the desktop or laptop PCs. We now have hand held devices so the re-formatting is important.

Hope to still be posting health articles every now and then. Honestly, it is not only my health blog that will need the same attention and care - all of my blogs do. That will definitely take time, as I will do the same spring cleaning, at the least.

In the mean time, I have also become a distributor of a suite of products by Jeunesse Global, that is why I am learning quite a lot, and revisiting multi-level marketing, or network marketing, whatever you would like to call it, and I am putting in a lot of time attending seminars externally, aside from what my team is having.

I'm learning a lot!

Okay then, we'll be back to circulation in no time, and thank you for reading.

Till then!


No comments:

Post a Comment