Saturday, May 2, 2015

Clean-up of 2010 Articles - Done!

English: Blogs on JoopeA
English: Blogs on JoopeA (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
02-May-2015


Finally, I can say that the long process of cleaning up the articles up until 2010 is done. I guess in the process, there may have been slip ups of 2 or 3, but I suppose it is not more that 10, so I will still go through a 2nd or 3rd sweep, just to make sure everything is up to date, especially on the related articles.

And with the mobile-friendliness update that Google recently implemented, and required of blogs and websites, I was just glad that mine all passed without having to do any major change.

And as a user myself, I look at the blogs, and I see that some things can still be done to reduce data usage, like the categories or labels. Well, they seem to be extra baggage to me. I just might drop on a few other things, so the pages will also load faster. So much so for the AdSense and affiliate ads.

Let the money come when it comes.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment